Work for Safeguard
Our staff are our business!
We always welcome applications from holders of PCV licences (DVLA category D) who have at least two years’ professional driving experience (preferably including manual transmission vehicles), have great customer service skills and are interested in either full or part time employment opportunities.
We will also consider training you to be a driver with us if you have a clean car licence (ideally held for at least 2 years), take real pride in your driving, have great customer service skills and think you have what it takes to be an excellent bus, coach or minibus driver.
Please send your application to HR Department, Safeguard Coaches Ltd, Safeguard House, Clay Lane, Guildford, Surrey GU4 7NZ or alternatively email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive wage
- Smart uniform
- Personal development programme – comprising continuing professional development courses based on the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC) requirements
- Modern, well maintained and clean vehicles
- Easily accessible locations in Guildford and Farnham, Surrey
- Friendly, team-based culture where you will be more than ‘just a number’
- Opportunities for career development
- Security and stability from a long-established family business
- Free travel on our buses
- Company pension scheme